Sunday, February 28, 2021

Christian - You


 Christian is a well polished artist from Massachusetts. His song, You, is a wonderful example of his skills as an artist. He has a sing/rap style that fits him so well. This track is produced well and his lyrics can relate to anyone. I really did not know what to expect when this song came across my desk. I was impressed right away, and the song has been on repeat. I love fresh sounding artists, and I hope to hear more material in the future from Christian. Hip-Hop is looking better and better this year. Visit his Facebook page at https://facebook.com/ChristianSHRapMusic

4 comments:

  1. He sounds good. I wonder if it is Autotuned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating good music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig it. I need some new music for my workouts.

    ReplyDelete